- Message from Jason Sewell, Acts 1:1-11
- Prepare your heart for worship by listening to the worship set.
- COMMUNION BENEVOLENCE OFFERING… Faith Church stands in the historic tradition of connecting Communion with the care for those in need in the body and wider community by taking up a benevolence offering at the end of each communion service. Ushers will be available in the back of the sanctuary to receive your gift if you are interested in contributing. Half of the collection will go to support our wider community through Neighborhood House, and half will be used to help with needs within our Faith Church family.
- EXTEND THE MEAL… Apply the call to invite others into your life and practice hospitality by “extending” the meal today from the Communion Table in worship to lunch with others after worship. Consider inviting others either to your home or out to a restaurant. Try to include at least one family or person that you do not already know well during this time.
FAITH LOVE PANTRY NEEDS… The Faith Love Pantry needs paper products. Donations of Kleenex, toilet paper, and paper towel can be placed in the basket marked Faith Pantry.
2ND ANNUAL BASEBALL NIGHT, JUNE 9TH… Come join the men of Faith Church for a Friday night at Jimmy John’s Field in Utica. We’ll meet at 6:30 PM at the Park; game starts at 7. This year we are opting for the $6 lawn seats- you all will be responsible for purchasing any food or drinks at the park. RSVP to Andrew by Tuesday, June 6th, or show up night up to purchase your own ticket. Kids, friends, co-workers or other acquaintances are welcome. See you there!
SUMMER WORSHIP SCHEDULE… Our summer worship schedule will begin on June 11. The worship service will remain at the same time (9:45 AM). Children, 6 years old and up, will worship with their parents. Nursery care and Sunday school will be available for children birth through age five. If you are able to help teach the 3-year-old through 5-year-old class, please contact Ann Strombeck (email@example.com).
FAITH CHURCH APP COMING SOON… We will begin rolling out a Faith Church App within the next few weeks which will enable us to engage more effectively. It will be available for Apple, Android and Windows phones. Here is a quick list of features available on the app:
- Check dates and times in the calendar and weekly announcements sections
- Stay up-to-date with our supported missionaries
- Listen to sermons
- Give online
- Check-in to worship
- View the order of worship
- Submit a prayer request anytime, any place
- Get answers to frequently asked questions
- Access all contact information for the church in one place
- Receive notifications
If you would like to test the app, you can download it here. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with feedback.
While online giving will be available through the app for your convenience, a check is preferred because the church is charged a small percentage of each donation as a transaction fee.
Save the Date
June 11: Message from Darren Anderegg. Youth Sunday, Ice cream social and the beginning of summer worship schedule – one service at 9:45 AM. Childcare for ages birth – age 5.
June 18: Message from Pastor Steve. Matthew 5:10-12.
Full calendar: http://faith-epc.org/calendar/
Each week we collect food for Military Avenue’s Food Bank in the baskets by the front doors. Click here to see their current stock levels/needs. You can help by donating any of the items on the chart, but their most immediate needs are those with less than 30%.