…When We Meet
- Middle School and High School Worship Night – 1st Sunday of the Month
- High School Youth Group – 2nd – 5th Sundays of the Month, 6:00PM – 8:00PM
- Middle School Youth Group – 2nd – 5th Wednesdays of the Month, 6:00PM – 7:30PM –
- Sunday school is back this Sunday, January 8th at 11:15a. We are tackling BIG QUESTIONS. If you have a BIG (theology) QUESTION you would like to see tackled, contact Stu or Darren.
- COMBINED YOUTH GROUP: Sunday, January 8. 6-8. Dinner will be served at 5 for those who can come early and help us tear down Christmas decorations. Youth group is a combined night for HS and MS students. We have a special guest speaker! So come early at 5 if you can to tear down Christmas decorations and we will feed you. Otherwise, come join us from 6-8.
- January 11 – our night will be for both HS and MS. The ladies are doing painting with a twist (RSVP required), the guys will be meeting at church at 6:30 and going out for some time as men! (stay tuned for more details!) Will return by 8p.
- Lastly – REGISTER FAST FOR WINTER RETREATS! Download the 2107 MS Winter Retreat Info and/or the 2107 HS Winter Retreat Info.
Contact this guy, Jason Sewell our Youth and Family Pastor (Jason@faith-epc.org)
…Connect with Us