- Message from Jason Sewell.
- Prepare your heart for worship by listening to the worship set.
MEN’S SUMMIT… REGISTER NOW January 19-21. We’ll be exploring how to grow as a man after God’s heart, not through a list of techniques and to-do’s, but by encountering grace in our relationship with God.
FAITH CHURCH BLOOD DRIVE… If you are able, please sign up for the Faith Church blood drive on January 11th from 1:00 PM – 7:00 PM. Schedule your appointment at http://www.redcrossblood.org/give/drive/driveSearchList.jsp. Click on the red arrow next to where it says “Faith Church.”
WOMEN OF FAITH BIBLE STUDIES… Ladies, there are three Bible study opportunities starting in January:
- Anointed, Transformed, Redeemed by Beth Moore, Priscilla Shirer and Kay Arthur will start on Thursday, January 18th from 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM. This is a 7-week study. Contact Connie Whitaker to order a book by January 7th. Childcare will be provided.
- Hard to Believe (Workbook) by John MacArthur will start Monday, January 15th from 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM at the home of Margaret Dolan. Sign-up at the Resource Center or call Nancy Henson.
- Discerning the Voice of God (Online Bible Study) with Priscilla Shirer will start January 18th. Contact Julie Magro (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details on how an online Bible study works and how to sign-up. This is a great option for women who are not able to make the in-person daytime studies. All videos will be watched from home.
WORSHIP SCHEDULE NEXT WEEK… On Sunday, January 7th nursery care and Sunday school for children birth through kindergarten will resume for the 9:45 AM worship service, but there will be no Sunday school for adults or children after the worship service so that families may serve together, helping to take down the Christmas decorations at 11:15 AM. Pizza will be served.
Join with other Faith Church members and attendees as we intentionally seek to know and love the Word of God more in 2018 by reading through the Bible together.
Participating is easy. Each day, beginning on January 1, open up the Faith Church App and read or listen to the Scripture reading for the day.
If you are a social media user and would like to have access to supplemental devotions and videos related to the readings, we invite you to join the Faith Church Reading and Discussion Facebook group. To request membership in the group, visit https://www.facebook.com/groups/readingplan/ The Facebook portion is optional; you don’t need to be on Facebook to participate.
Save the Date
January 7: Message from Pastor Steve – 2 Corinthians 5:14-6:2. 11:15 AM – Nursery care and Sunday school for children birth through kindergarten will resume for the 9:45 AM worship service, but there will be no Sunday school for adults or children after the worship service so that families may serve together, helping to take down the Christmas decorations at 11:15 AM. Pizza will be served.
January 14: Message from Jason Sewell. Sunday school for adults and children resumes.
Full calendar: http://faith-epc.org/calendar/
Each week we collect food for Military Avenue’s Food Bank in the baskets by the front doors. Click here to see their current stock levels/needs. You can help by donating any of the items on the chart, but their most immediate needs are those with less than 30%.